eCommerce Development enabled eCommerce Website provides the most cost-effective way of promoting your business online. You can reach out to the customers worldwide and offer them your services and products directly through web.
eCommerce Development is responsible to give hike to your business revenues as without its application, none of the business can run successfully in present scenario. eCommerce Website apps offer the businessmen sound platform to represent and to sell their products or services in a most effective and highly productive manner.
We are an Custom eCommerce Development Company with a well-built expertise to allow us to show strong competence in both technological and creativity directions.
We have the expertise at Development of dynamic eCommerce Website, B2B portal, B2C portal. We have worked with most of the shopping cart software available in the market and our services would help you manage your online store.
Our eCommerce solutions include
Custom eCommerce Development – We develop a Custom eCommerce Development website for you based on our own eCommerce solution which we tailor to specifically suit your requirement and business needs. Our solution is highly customisable and is developed in a modular fashion on an MVC framework.
Magento Development – we implement & customise magento based solution. Our team has excellent experience in magento Custom eCommerce Development customising the themes & functionality of magento, tailoring it to meet your business requirements.
Oscommerce Development – we also offer our services for osommerce development, the old and popular shopping cart system. We have mastered this system and can customize this to any level you want.
Accept numerous online payments processing (PayPal, 2CheckOut, Authorize.net.)
We provide high quality eCommerce development services to our offshore clients all over the world.
- Install & Configure Shopping Cart Softwares
- Customize Opensource Shopping Cart Software
- Payment Gateway Integration
- 3rd Party Integration
- eBay Integration
- Generate Product Feeds For Various Marketplaces
- Complete Maintenance
- Search Engine Optimization
- Google Analytics Track
- Supports unlimited products and categories
- Products-to-categories structure
- Categories-to-categories structure
- Add/Edit/Remove categories, products, manufacturers, customers, and reviews
- Administration area secured with a username and password
- Contact customers directly via email or newsletters
- Print invoices and packaging lists from the order screen
- Statistics for products and customers
- Select what to display, and in what order, in the product listing page
- Support for static and dynamic banners with full statistics
- All orders stored in the database for fast and efficient retrieval
- Customers can view their order history and order statuses
- Customers can maintain their accounts
- Address book for multiple shipping and billing addresses
- Temporary shopping cart for guests and permanent shopping cart for customers
- Fast and friendly quick search and advanced search features
- Product reviews for an interactive shopping experience
- Foreseen checkout procedure
- Number of products in each category can be shown or hidden
- Global and per-category bestseller lists
- Breadcrumb trail for easy site navigation
- Dynamic product attributes relationship
- HTML based product descriptions
- Automated display of specials
- Customers can subscribe to products to receive related emails/newsletters
- Fix Shipping charges
- Per item shipping charges
Thanks to the advancement in communications and transportation technology, today we live in a global economy where services and goods are traded 24 hours a day, seven days a week, between sellers and customers all over the globe. In this context, eCommerce allows companies to reach out to clients all over the word, regardless of distance or time difference.
Thus, eCommerce development is vital for keeping a company competitive in this world market. And even if you sell only at a local level, there are many advantages to eCommerce development.
First of all, it's a great way to allow your customers to get to know your company and its products. Not only that, but frequent clients can process their regular orders through your site in an easier, efficient way that doesn't require time or long distance calls.
Second, since regular orders are processed in exactly the same way, when you automate them, you liberate your customer service staff's time and assign them to exceptions and special orders that require human thought and the ability to make decisions.
Finally, a third advantage of eCommerce development is that it allows you to be available at any time to any client in any part of the world. You don't even have to be awake, as a customer in a very far country can come to your site, get information on the products he or she needs, order them, and pay them before it's morning in your area.
Of course, there are many more advantages of eCommerce development for a company. In fact, today, companies don't ask themselves whether go online or not, but rather how to go online so that their site stands out among the thousands of others and gets the customer.
Please contact us if you need anything under this service.