(Experience: above 2 years)
Location: Varachha Road – Surat & Satellite Road – Ahmedabad
- Looking for ASO experience in Digital Marketing Manager (App Store Optimization).
- As a Digital Marketing Director at our company, you will be responsible for setting up, implementing and managing the overall company’s digital marketing strategy.
- Digital marketing strategies are extremely important to our company’s success, so your role will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives.
- We are expecting you to have experience and a big passion for digital technologies and various digital marketing channels.
- Develop and manage Digital Marketing Campaigns.
- Oversee a social media strategy.
- Manage and maintain the organization’s website(s).
- Optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports.
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion.
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s).
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content.
- Arrange webinars and webcasts.
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) and management.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry development.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Research and forecast future sales and performance trends.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices.
- Lead, supervise and motivate members of the digital marketing team.
- Research competitors and provide suggestions for improvement
- Keep abreast with industry and market trends and best practices
- Proven 2 – 3 years of experience as Digital Marketer.
- Should possess knowledge or working experience in ASO (App Store Optimizer).
- Good experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies.
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels.
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices.
- Good hands-on experience with SEO, Google Analytics and CRM software.
- The sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.