(Experience: Between 1 year to 2 years)
Location: Varachha Road – Surat
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Partnering with the project managers to determine staffing requires.
- Screening resumes.
- Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates.
- Performing reference and background checks.
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers.
- Design and update job descriptions.
- Craft recruiting emails to attract passive candidates.
- Advertise job openings on the company’s careers page, social media, job boards and internally.
- Participate in job fairs and arrange campus placements for industrial training.
- Staying updated on the company’s organization structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
- Serving as a liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, and industry associations.
- Completing timely reports on employment activity.
- Good Convincing skills.
- Confident Personality.
- Solid verbal and written communication with interpersonal skills.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Proven work experience as an HR Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter) of a minimum of 6 months or 1 year.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems, resume databases, and various job portals.
- Experience with sourcing techniques.
- Understanding of referral & campus programs.
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews.
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check, etc)
- Experience developing a recruiting strategy.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, database management, and internet search.
- Experience in conducting salary negotiation, onboarding & induction program.
- Ability to travel to colleges and other educational institutes to hire fresh talent for the company.
Challenges in Job:
- Mass hiring through various portals.
- Conducting presentations at campus recruitment.