(Experience: 1 to 3 years)
Location: Varachha Road – Surat & Satellite Road – Ahmedabad
- The ideal candidate would be who have strong experience in Linux Administration.
- Manage and monitor Production and Development environments on AWS and GCP.
- Collaborate with the product team to make the platform more scalable, reliable, predict, manage and cost-efficient.
- Automate build and deployment of our applications.
- Work on maintenance and improvement of current toolss.
- Must possess experience in Solution Architect/ Linux Administrator of minimum 2 years.
- Experience in web servers i.e. nginx, apache2, haproxy.
- Strong experience in networking, database, virtualization, and configuration is OS server.
- Good- to have knowledge in shell or python scripting.
- Good-to-have experience in AWS; EC2, RDS, EBS, S3, CDN, Route53, ALB, SES, SNS, Lambda.
- Knowledge in CI/ CD tool – Jenkins.
- Knowledge in setting up services with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Knowledge with server monitoring tools (Nagios) and application monitoring tools.
- Knowledge with databases (MySQL, Redshift, DynamoDB, MongoDB).
- Knowledge of source code management (GIT)..
- AWS Certified Developer, AWS Certified DevOps Engineer, or AWS Solutions Architect.
- Experience in web-based application deployment using Apache, Node.js, and Nginx.
- Experience in Application deployment in HA, Scalable and Secure environment.
- Experience in installing, configuring, troubleshooting, and tuning application servers.
- Experience in Linux and Windows administration including AD.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server.