Openings : 01 Experience : 3 to 5 years of experience
Location : Ahmedabad
Positive Work Environment
We are actively seeking a talented and experienced Product manager to oversee a wide variety of Product from conceptual design through implementation.
- Desing product scope, strategies and roadmaps as per resources available
- Competitor analysis and industry trends should be analysed and feed into the roadmap
- Develop plans that encourage the team to work with full potential
- Be the owner of the GDD and closely monitor art, animation quality to ensure perfection and smooth user experience
- Estimate, monitor and control the product timeline and consistently communicate with the team
- Understand Game Economics, monetisation strategies
- Identify, evaluate and take steps to minimize the impact of risks
- Be completely involved in the designing of the games (with game designers and direct intervention)
- Plan analytics events and iterate on the game by using data analytics (Firebase)
- Check the progress of the development of the games throughout all production stages & monitor and control the team performance for effcient results
- Make Data driven decisions about existing features and Gameplay
- Lead a passionate team of artists, animators, analysts, creative writers, programmers and quality controllers
- Have in-depth review of users feedback
- Daily monitor the data/analytics of the product & do appropriate actions everyday
Required Skills & Qualification:
- Must have good understanding of game design concepts and principles.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of mobile and social games market.
- Proven ability to create business cases, detailed functional specifications/ design documents and an excellent track record of developing and launching online products.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced cross-functional team environment is a must.
- The candidate supposed to coordinate directly with the client to understand their requirements & help technical personnel to deliver the project.
- Should provide project estimation & project architecture for smooth flow.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Possess analytical, problem-solving & troubleshooting skills.
- HR Round
- Technical Round
- Practical Round
- Salary Negotiation
- Offer Release