Currently We Do Not Have Any Openings!
Positive Work Environment
- Design and oversee the production of computer hardware equipment.
- Test computer parts to ensure they work properly.
- Identify and isolate defects.
- Design and develop the software systems that control computers.
- Design and test circuits and other electronic components.
- Test work and refine processes.
- Integrate components into the final design.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the design and change if necessary.
- Estimate cost, reliability, and safety factors.
- Use computers extensively to produce and analyze designs.
- Generate specifications for parts.
- Control the efficiency of processes.
- Supervise technicians and other engineers during the development phase.
- Build, test and modify product prototypes.
- Analyze information and recommend appropriate hardware to users.
- Design supports peripherals, including central processing units (CPUs), support logic, microprocessors, custom integrated circuits, and printers and disk drives.
- Specify power supply requirements and configuration.
- Retrieve data for analysis of system capabilities.
Minimum of 1 year’s experience in a similar role.
Analytical thinking with good problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work to a strict deadline.
- Ability to work closely with the software development team.
- Extensive knowledge of computer hardware, software, and electrical systems.
- Ability to see potential problems in a system setup.
- HR Round
- Technical Round
- Practical Round
- Salary Negotiation
- Offer Release