1. Their main job is to develop back-end components.
2. They are responsible to connect the application with the other web services.
3. The developer supports front-end developers by integrating work with Node.js.
There are various Node.js frameworks. The developers you are hiring should have a good knowledge and experience of different frameworks. Also, before hiring Node.JS developers check that the developer has knowledge of MVC frameworks for Node.
Node.js framework is all about asynchronous programming. Besides, the waiting time is reduced in case you are using asynchronous programming. You can also execute diverse functions to increase the productivity of the work.
A Node.js developer should have an in-depth knowledge of user authentication and authorization. With this, you will come to know that your web apps are completely secure.
The code written for any application development should be object-oriented. It is because it is easily readable and accessible. There are many developers who focus on readable code. In such a situation it becomes difficult to understand the same code.
Error handling skills is an important factor that you need to think about before hiring a developer. You should always hire a developer who knows when to crash or log in error. Also, he/she should be aware of problem -solving tricks.
It is an interface that permits hassle-free interaction or communication between applications. Representational State Transfer is said to be the architectural style that describes a set of parameters to create web services. It is a must that a developer should know a method to manage present APIs.
You need to be sure to assess the technical skills of a standalone developer. It is preferable to conduct technical tests to assess the developer skills. Knowing the technical potential of a developer is important before working on projects.
Moreover, implementing Node.JS solution in enterprise permits developers to build real-time apps. It is said to be a powerful tool to develop server-side apps.
1. He/she should have a good understanding of the front-end and should be capable to work with it.
2. Should have a good understanding of the front-end.
3. Capable enough to offer readable, streamlined, and well-documented code.
4. Major principles of API development need to be cleared.
5. Identifying and fixing issues in the process of app development.
6. Last, a dedicated Node.js developer should be a team player.
It gives permission to build web apps that are fully equipped with real-time. Also, it allows two-ways connections so that the server and the client can both start communication.
Node.JS has progressed a lot during the past few years. Also, the framework has made it available for various hosting service providers.
It offers an opportunity to develop an app that can run on iOS and Android both.
If you have your own node js web development company, then you need to understand the need to hire Node.JS developers.
The requirements are mentioned in the below-mentioned points:
1. A developer will assist you in building high-performance, real-time, ascendible apps.
3. The familiarity of multiple Node.JS developers is beyond the HTTP apps.
What are you waiting for now? Do you also want to Hire NodeJS developer? If yes, then Artoon Solutions is a one-stop destination for you. The company has almost 12 years of experience in offering tailored-made Node.JS development related solutions.